Hello

Welcome to the Gangbusters page, a compendium of comedy stimuli from Giles Brody.
All are welcome. ALL ARE WELCOME!



Friday, September 24, 2010

Drugs: The Terrible Terrible Truth

Hello you two!

I'm putting up the various messings I've spammed onto youtube over the last while in one easy to avoid place, this blog.

Here's one. It's a film I was paid one hundred euro to make for my old secondary school. The kids came up with the story and I ran it into the ground. Watch out for a stellar performance by Eddie Connolly as the police man/ solicitor who was so funny I immediately decided I needed to exploit him for my own personal financial gain. Its unfair to single him out because all the kids in this are really great. My friend Eoghan Quinn was a teacher there at the time. He's in South Korea now, squandering his natural comic talent by "teaching". Wuss.

Enjoy




No comments:

Post a Comment